::MEdSI Test Guide | Panduan Ujian MEdSI ::
Wednesday, 06 July 2011 04:12
GUIDELINES FOR MEdSI TEST
- Candidates can check whether ELIGIBLE or NOT to sit on the Web MEdSI www.mpm.edu.my
- NAME OF PLACE to sit MEdSI is CANDIDATES SELECTED BY YOURSELF when filling out applications on-line enrollment via the web www.mohe.gov.my
- REVIEW OF sit through the website the MMC (Malaysian Examinations Council) .
- NO FEES CHARGED to sit MEdSI.
- MEdSI only for candidates applying for Education Program in options 1 and 2 only when the first on-line applications.
- The test is a personality test to test the teaching profession PASSION OF THE CANDIDATES, INTEGRITY, emotional intelligence and Personality TEACHERS.
- Questions the test contains 300 questions and need to be answered within 1 HOUR.
- Solution should be given in the form of YES or NO only.
- The test is only held when the intake is open and in AUTOMATIC the test will be offered if the candidate applying for Education Program in options 1 and 2 depending on whether the candidate's qualifications meet the program applied for or not.
- The test is invalid for one sitting only.
- The test is a special test for candidates applying for admission to education programs such as the ISMP (Bachelor of Education) and DPLI (Post-Graduate Diploma in Education).
Issued by: Admissions Unit, Academic Division
of Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris